ORIGIN NYE 2014
Origin NYE is one of Australia’s most successful urban and underground club events, acclaimed by industry and public alike. With a talent line up that’s grown immensely in its musical diversity over the years, it is now the Mecca event for rap, hip hop, dubstep, bass and house heads in Perth city - and beyond.
Purchasing Tickets How can I purchase my ticket?
Ticket sales are available online at www.ticketbooth.com.au
Does the name on the e-Ticket have to match my name
The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the E-TICKET. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the E-TICKET without refund.
Can I change the name on the e-Ticket?
Yes, e-Ticket name changes is transferrable by using logging into My Tickets here
How many tickets can I purchase in one transaction?
You may purchase up to four ticket in one transaction
I’ve lost the email with my tickets, What do I do?
Please login here: https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/ , if you’ve also lost the email with your password, simple click on the link “Forgot your password” to reissue it to your email. You’ll then be able to re-download your tickets. If you think you may have misspelt your email during purchase please email Ticketbooth at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No ID – No Entry: Patrons must provide valid Identification to enter the event.
- At multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
- Please ensure that you party safe this New Years Eve.
- Many festivals and events across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. Origin does not support illegal drug use or possession and anyone found with illegal substances will be handed over to the police. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life, not to mention a bad day.
- Line-up & Set Times are subject to change without notice
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorization/accreditation to enter the event
- Any person gaining unauthorized access to this event may be liable to prosecution;
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event;
- Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimization Practicesm, We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons. SEALED water bottles are allowed.
- Activities such as “stage diving”, “moshing”, “climbing” and “crowd surfing” are strictly prohibited.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion;
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the event.
- By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Please keep your shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort will be asked to put one on. If you refuse you will be removed from the event.
- No passouts will be permitted, unless otherwise advised
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the event.
- Illicit drugs;
- Aerosol products;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoterâs permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes;
- Any dangerous goods;
- Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Non sealed drink containers
- Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police, anything else can be held in the Guest service booth until patrons leave the event.
For event enquiries please use the form below, for any ticket related enquires please email Ticketbooth at email@example.com